Checking the date and IP address of the registration of gmail.com accounts
01) Sign in to your Google account by using your email and password. Follow this link for faster access: https://myaccount.google.com.
02) Now, hover over to the menu list and select “Data and Privacy.” Or you can follow this link for faster access: https://myaccount.google.com/data-and-privacy.
03) Next, go a bit downward section and click on the “Downloading and deleting data” option, followed by the “Download data” option. Follow this link: https://takeout.google.com
04) Afterward, choose the “Google account. Registration data and account statistics” option. Avoid choosing several things.
05) Go a bit downward section from the next window and choose the “Next” option.
04) The next task is manually correct the following exports settings
Receiving method → by link
Frequency → single export
File type and size → default
05) Now, tap on the “Create Export” option
06) Visit your email inbox section and download the file. Use a RAR application to unzip the file. Open it using a web browser. You will be able to see all the relevant info related to the registered account.